We are having pretty bad weather here in Iowa so going out to get groceries or food for dinner isn’t on my priority list. So I thought I would try something new with what I have at home. The Three Cheese Past Bake it is! I think it would have been better with grilled chicken or steamed broccoli.
PREP TIME: 10 minutes | COOK TIME: 30 minutes | SERVINGS: 6
- 1 16 ounce package ziti pasta
- 2 10 ounce jar Alfredo sauce
- 1 8 ounce container sour cream
- 1 15 ounce container ricotta cheese
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions. Drain and pour back into pot.
- In a large bowl, combine the Alfredo sauce and sour cream. Add the ziti noodles and toss until coated.
- Spoon half of the pasta into a greased 9×13-inch dish.
- In a separate bowl, stir together ricotta cheese, eggs, parmesan and most of the parsley. Spread evenly over pasta in the baking dish. Evenly spoon the remaining pasta on top.
- Sprinkle with Mozzarella cheese and little fresh Parsley.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
Do you have an past recipes? If so, comment below you favorite one 🙂