Hello lovely bloggers!
I was doing a little exploring the other day and came across a post by BeaFree who wrote The Blue Sky Tag. I love reading these tag posts because I like getting to know people and the questions really get me thinking. So I thought this tag would be fun for me to try out!
Here are the rules!
- Answer the 11 questions given to you
- Nominate and tag 11 people
- Give 11 questions for your nominees
Here are her questions for me!
1. Can you describe your ideal home? I’ve always imagined a two-story white farmhouse or vintage style home with a red door and blue shutters.
2. What were some of your favorite childhood TV programs? Defiantly Rugrats. Not sure if it aired on TV but I loved it.
3. Do you have an special talents? Mmm, I consider my creativity a talent. Oh, and my interior design skills. All my friends want me to design their apartments and bedrooms. It’s really fun actually!
4. Did you play sports growing up? Do you play sports now? I’ve tried most sports at least once; soccer, track, volleyball, basketball, tennis, softball, cheer, and dance. I mostly stuck with soccer and track. When I would run my relays, once I hit a curve I would feel this amazing feeling, like I was free. I’ve never felt that way before.
5. What is a daily life routine for you? I get up around 8 a.m. and brush my teeth, eat my Captain Crunch cereal and get ready for the day. I try to get out of the house around noon and run some errands!
6. Are you spontaneous or do you prefer to have things planned out? I think I prefer to have things planned out. I like to prepare myself. Like the doctors offie. I can’t just go in and get a shot without knowing I would get one before going in.
7. What did you find most difficult about school? History class. I really don’t like it so it’s hard for me to learn when I don’t want to.
8. Have you ever gotten a hair color or hair cut that you absolutely hated? YES! last year, I wanted my hair to be a dark brown instead of blonde. I went to BLAZE coloring salon and they dyed my hair almost red as well as my extensions. Ruined my hair. Told me I could come in next weekend and have it fixed for free. NOPE! Took them 3 hours to fix my hair back to how it was. I spent over $300 with them.
9. Do you have a favorite candy? Starbursts are the best! I love the mini ones now. They kind of have a plastic taste but at the same time tastes awesome!
10. Winter or summer? This is a tough one for me. I love winter because I can dress up in my warm clothes and drink hot chocolate. I love summer because of all the activities I can do. I guess summer it is!
11. What is one materialistic item you cannot live without? My blankets. Seriously. When I travel, I bring my blankets. I can’t sleep on a hotel bed without them. I struggle sleeping in new places so having something from home helps me.
Here are the people I nominate!
- 1000 Ways To Be Fearless
- Keira Lennox
- Busy Bee
- Nicole Wills
- Lizzy’s Landscapes
Here are my questions for you!
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
- What’s the first book you read that made you cry?
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- If you could only have one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What is your favorite quote and why?
- What do you fear the most?
- What is your favorite beauty product right now?
- Do you do anything that’s considered childish?
- What is your favorite scent?
- What embarrasses you the most?
- Do you have any odd eating habits?
Make sure to tag me so I can read your post! I look forward to seeing what you have to say and getting to know you a little more 🙂