Hello lovely bloggers!
I was just nominated to do the Friends For Days Tag and I’m so excited to get started! Thank you Jirah Merizz for the nomination! I just love your blog and your posts relate to me so well; very helpful. Check out Jirah Merizz if you haven’t already! You’ll fall in love just as fast as I did
Here are the rules!
- Thank the person who nominated you with a link to their blog
- Mention who created the tag and provide a link to their blog
- Nominate 5 bloggers you don’t know very well and 2 bloggers who are more experienced with a link to their blog
- Mention what you love about each blog
Here is the girl behind the tag!
Her message to us: “Dear bloggers, my name is Cheila and I blog over at Pink For Days. I would love to get to know you and your blog, so feel free to stop by and leave a link. I would be happy to read your posts and to support you in any way I could.”
Here are the people I nominate!
1. GLÜCKSGEIST— Ann-Kathriin has been blogging for over a year so she isn’t really a new blogger but I can’t get over how beautiful her blog is! I know I nominated her the other day in my Blue Sky Tag, but she deserves some more recognition. What I love about her blog is her baking skills. So many cute ideas that I think she should sell. I’d be the first in line for sure! You know, if she was in Iowa.
2. BUSY BEE—I love Tabi’s blog because she is so talented. I also just tagged her in my last post but I just love her DIY projects and cute doodles. I feel so inspired when I read her posts. Her blog is incredibly cute. Like overwhelmingly cute. All of her photos are beautiful, bright, and creative.
3. Freckled Fashionista— Abigail is probably one of the youngest bloggers I’ve come across. Her blog is filled with lifestyle posts, beauty posts, and healthy living posts. I just recently followed her I believe a few days ago. She is already such an inspiration to me and I look forward to reading more of her posts!
4. Don’t Give A Jam— I just recently followed Jamie, like today, and I’ve fallen in love with her style. Her blog is filled with posts about beauty and fashion. Her lifestyle blog is so cute and I’m still in the process of reading her posts.
5. Midnight Wander— Recently, I followed Chloe and I discovered her beautiful photos. I also discovered her inspiration posts. I enjoy reading about her life and learning new things about her. It’s comforting to know there is someone out there that I can relate to.
6. Cooking Without Limits— I love Gabriela’s blog so much because of all the beautiful recipes! They all look so delicious and they inspire me to make dishes like these. Her photography is also very impressive. She has been posting since 2012 and I believe she has been doing remarkably well!
7. Simple Ula— I love Ula’s blog because it’s filled with lifestyle posts about beauty, motivations, food, and travel. I’m still in the process of reading her posts. So far, her posts about life tips have caught my attention the most.
And now, the tag has ended. This was so much fun! It really gave me the time to check out other blogs. Make sure to tag me so I can read your post! I look forward to seeing what you have to say and getting to know you a little more 🙂