1. An inspiration—I’ve always been a creative person. I enjoy making and trying out new things. I want people to see what I make and feel inspired by it. I guess I dream that some day, my bullet journal pages will be popular on Pinterest or Tumblr. A little bit a jealousy from others wouldn’t be bad either 😉
2. Confidence—putting myself out there is a little scary. But I want people to see who I am and feel accepted. I’ve always struggled with criticism and liking my own work. So I guess I enjoy getting a little attention from others and feeling good about myself. My readers make me feel proud so thank you!
3. Document my life— at first, I started my blog because I wanted it to be like my personal portfolio. I was majoring in graphic design at Iowa State University so I figured a blog would be perfect. I also wanted to write about myself. Kind of like an online diary. I don’t like my handwriting so typing seemed better.
4. Challenge myself— taking criticism can be tough. I’ve always struggled with it as well as taking compliments. But, I want to break that. I want to be able to push myself out of my comfort zone and take it. Failure doesn’t mean it’s over. It just means you need a little tweaking. Or maybe you don’t! Everyone has a different opinion on everything so don’t things personally.
5. Figure out who I am—I feel like having a blog will help me figure out who I want to be and what I want it life. I’ve never been sure about anything. Always changing my mind. I think that opening up to the world will give me a better perspective on my life and help me grow as a person.