Since I’ve been blogging a lot more recently, I thought it would be a good idea for my readers to get to know more. I haven’t done one of these so I thought it’d be fun.
- I almost drowned in the wave pool at Lost Island. I remember waving at the lifeguards (who were too busy gossiping) then going under. A woman grabbed my arm and pulled me up onto her tube. I wish I could thank her for saving my life.
- If I could meet anyone dead or alive, I would want to meet the band Queen, especially Freddie Mercury. I think they are amazing and with awesome talent!
- Sometimes, I buy things just because I have a coupon.
- I’ve seen Tangled 27 times. Yes, I really have been counting…
- I always take home leftovers…but it usually ends up in the trash.
- I have a weakness for cheese. And. I’m lactose intolerant.
- I hate people who hunt for sport. How can taking a life be fun for you? Taking a picture kill or stuffing it and putting it up on the wall is not okay!
- I’m pretty much always cold, but so is my mom so I’m not the only one. It’s not uncommon to see me wearing a sweatshirt in summer.
- I have a monthly food addiction. One month it was nachos, another was bacon, and this month it’s turkey BLT sandwiches.
- I have a vintage camera collection which all started with my grandma giving me my grandfathers old camera after he passed away. It’s my prized collection!
All done! I like to keep my lists fairly short so I usually don’t do more than 10. But these are some things that make me different from others. What makes you different?