Since I’ve been blogging a lot more recently, I thought it would be a good idea for my readers to get to know more. I haven’t done one of these so I thought it’d be fun.
Here’s what I think makes me different, unique and well, ME!
1. I almost drowned in the wave pool at Lost Island. I remember waving at the lifeguards (who were too busy gossiping) then going under. A woman grabbed my arm and pulled me up onto her tube. I wish I could thank her for saving my life.
2. If I could meet anyone dead or alive, I would want to meet the band Queen, especially Freddie Mercury. I think they are amazing and with awesome talent!
3. Sometimes, I buy things just because I have a coupon.
4. I’ve seen Tangled 27 times. Yes, I really have been counting…
5. I always take home leftovers…but it usually ends up in the trash.
6. I have a weakness for cheese. And. I’m lactose intolerant.
7. I hate people who hunt for sport. How can taking a life be fun for you? Taking a picture kill or stuffing it and putting it up on the wall is not okay!
8. I’m pretty much always cold, but so is my mom so I’m not the only one. It’s not uncommon to see me wearing a sweatshirt in summer.
9. I have a monthly food addiction. One month it was nachos, another was bacon, and this month it’s turkey BLT sandwiches.
10. I have a vintage camera collection which all started with my grandma giving me my grandfathers old camera after he passed away. It’s my prized collection!
All done! I like to keep my lists fairly short so I usually don’t do more than 10. But these are some things that make me different from others. What makes you different?