I hope everyone had a great Mother’s Day! I defiantly did. I would first like to share with you reasons why I love my mother and why she is such an inspirational, positive person in my life. The reasons are endless but I picked a few of the most important reasons. Then, I will show you my DIY project for Mother’s Day.
WHY I LOVE MY MOM
- She is always supportive of me— no matter what decisions or actions I make, even my mistakes, she has my back.
- I can tell her anything— secrets don’t happen between us. I can talk to her about anything no matter what it is. She understands me and listens to me.
- She is my best friend— I have hardly had any experience her being full on mom. And I mean the over protective parent or constant nagging. Never had that with her. She will always be my best friend and has raised me to become, what I think, as a great daughter.
- We understand each other— when I confide in her, she knows when I need her advice and when I need her to just listen and be there for me.
- She brightens my day— we are always laughing and having a good time. We don’t take this too seriously so we are goofballs. I always look forward to spending the day with her and talking to her!
WHAT I MADE FOR MOTHER’S DAY
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
- paint the pot white.
- hot glue the tassel around the rim (I also braided some white string).
- tape the wooden dowels to the back of the seed packets.
- place the plant inside the pot and place the seed packets, gloves, and shovels into the dirt to help hold them up. I used the dowels to keep the gloves up.
- give your gift to the person you love!
Thanks for reading everyone! This whole gift only cost me about $20 from Walmart. To assemble took about 10 minutes. Only thing that took time was painting the pot and hot glueing the tassel to the rim. Again, I hope you had a great Mothers Day and I hope everyone got to celebrate 🙂