When ever I’m having a bad day…like a really bad day, I try to turn it around. Which I’m sure we all try do. Focusing on the positives, telling yourself that the world isn’t turning against you, and that tomorrow will be better. Well, why wait until tomorrow? I certainly don’t want to wait, hoping that a little sleep will change everything.
Here’s what I do to make a bad day turn back around!
1. Drink hot chocolate with lots of marshmallows because how can you be unhappy when you have a nice cup of hot chocolate?
2. Cozy up on the couch and watch a good movie. I usually turn a VHS tape.
3. Eat a couple scoops of ice cream. Calories don’t count on bad days!
4. Cleaning. I know most people dread this but it helps keep my mind off things. Especially when I vacuum. The loud sound kinda relaxes me.
5. Trying out a new recipe. New things always help me feel a little more positive.
6. Take a bubble bath with some candles. Oh and don’t forget a bath bomb!
7. Stare at the clouds or stars. I feel relaxed and less angry or stressed.
8. Get up and dance to my favorite song. Some old 70’s songs brighten’s my mood!
9. Going for a bike ride. I feel so free with the wind blowing through my hair and coasting down a big hill. Makes it hard to stay angry.
10. Bullet journaling. Putting my creativity in something helps channel my thoughts.
And those are all my tips for you! I hope you’ll try some of these the next time you have a bad day. Comment below what helps you get through a bad day!