I promised you guys I would work on my DIY projects so I’m doing my best to keep that. I bought a box of mason jars so I have been brainstorming a bunch of ideas for them. I’ve been meaning to buy a little sewing kit so I can stitch up some of my clothes. Then, the idea of a little mason jar sewing kit popped in my head!
Here’s what you will need!
Here’s what you need to do!
- shred apart the cotton balls. Makes it look less clumpy for the lid.
- cut out a square of fabric (about 6×6 inches)
- put the cotton balls in the middle and place the lid on top and wrap it around.
- place through the lids outer ring (use hot glue to keep it together)
- decorate and fill up the jar!
And there you have it! A very simple and easy project. I spent a total of $8 on this project, mostly for the accessaries like the measuring tape, little scissors, and spool. Took me apart 10 minutes to make mostly because of the hot glue.