Hello lovely bloggers!
I’ve been nominated for another award and I didn’t even know! By that I mean, when someone tags me in a post, I don’t get a notification for it. I only get them if someone tagged a post of mine and not my actual site. So this is a super super late post. Anyways, thank you so much Jirah Merizz for nominating me. I just love doing these kind of posts and I appreciate you supporting me as a blogger! Now, let’s get to it!
Here are the rules!
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog
- Mention 3 things about yourself
- Share a link to your favorite post of yours
- Answer the questions given to you
- Nominate 3 people
- Ask 5 questions, including one weird or funny
Here are 3 things about me!
1. Even though I’m 21-years-old, I’m still a kid. Not like the non-responsible kind, but the kind that eats lunchables, juice boxes and talks like I’m 5 for fun.
2. I have a hatred for people who hunt for the sport. I don’t mind if you hunt for the meat, but taking a picture of your kill or stuffing it is just terrible. Why are you so proud of killing something so innocent? Now I’m getting worked up…
3. I have been a server at a restaurant in a hotel for 10 months now which is the longest I have EVER stayed at a job. I usually quit around 3 months. So, I have had about 3 jobs a year since I was 17-years-old.
Here are my favorite posts of mine!
I would have to say My Trip To Corpus Christi as well as What To Do In San Antonio, Texas! because I love all my pictures and every time I read them, I feel so happy with all the memories I created with my parents.
Here are the questions for me!
1. What’s the weirdest film that you have ever watched?— I would have to say Space Balls. I don’t really remember much but I hate stupid funny movies.
2. What’s the weirdest questions that you have ever asked to someone?— I asked someone how they would describe their laugh. I guess it seemed confusing to them but not to me because I have so many!
3. What’s your most embarrassing moment so far?— I believe I sneezed once and you could clearly see pieces fly everywhere, including running down my face. Absolutely disgusting!
4. How do you comfort someone who’s feeling depressed and down?— I listen to them and help guide them. Not tell them what to do, but help them figure it out for themselves. I actually want to be a mental health counselor in a few years.
5. What is it like where you live right now?— I live in Iowa City which is pretty busy, small, but traffic is terrible. So are the drivers. My apartment is off campus on the third floor, because I love a good view, and it’s perfect for me. I get so much sunlight!
Here are the people I nominate!
Here are your questions!
- During what time of day are you most productive?
- What is one thing you are grateful for today?
- If you were a dog, what would you be and why?
- What song is currently playing in your head?
- If you could have a super power, what would it be?
And that ends the award! Thank’s for reading everyone! I hope you all have a great week. I know I will 🙂