I’m not really into makeup. I guess I’m not the girly type. However, my grandma has a subscription and gave me her May Birchbox! The box itself is really cute. I love all the colors and the geometric pattern. I guess I’m into that kind of thing. Anyways, let’s get down to it shall we?
Here’s what was inside my Birchbox!
1. Defense Refresh Setting Mist Broad Spectrum SPF 50— this three in one mist gives my face a fresh look. It makes my skin feel soft and smooth. It also helps reduces the shine I get on my forehead and cheeks.
2. Ouai Wave Spray— a little word of advice, use it on damp hair. I know it says you can use it on dry hair too but don’t. This product smells great, like lemons, and it makes my hair nice and wavy. Don’t use too much or else your hair will feel sticky.
3. COOLA SPF 50 Sport— of course the smell of this is amazing, but it also goes on easy. It’s effective in keeping my skin moisturized and doesn’t feel greasy when I apply it.
4. Manna Kadar Cosmetics Glo Illuminator— you can apply this along or mix it in with your foundation. Once I mixed it, you could see this natural looking glow. My face looked smooth and not greasy. Smells great too!
5. Clarins UV Plus Anti-Pollution Sunscreen Multi-Protection SPF 50 — I’ve never really used products to protect my skin. Mostly because I’m always inside. But I do like this product. It feels lightweight and makes my skin feel soft.
And there we have it! Overall, I’m pretty happy with the products I got. I’ve been seeing a lot of criticism on the Birchbox so maybe someday I’ll get my own subscription and give it a go!