There are a lot of things we don’t do but we should. Every day, we put things aside and forget about the little things in life. We tend to focus more on the negatives rather than the positives. So, I came up with a short list on what you should do daily.
Here’s what you need to start doing on a daily basis!
1. Get outside as much as possible— a little fresh air can’t hurt. Taking the time to separate yourself from social media and technology helps you feel more open and less stressed or anxious.
2. Think of one positive thing daily— it could be as simple as being thankful for making it through a bunch of green lights when you’re in a hurry. Or someone taking the time out of their day to help you at a grocery store. We don’t even realize it.
3. Do your morning stretches— I am terrible at this but it can help you relax and feel less tense. And, it’s a great way to start off your day. Work on your yoga skills or mediation as well.
4. Appreciate yourself— be happy with who you are and your life. Try your best to move forward, learn from your experiences, and take care of yourself. You are an amazing person and don’t ever believe differently!
5. Work on your decluttering skills— it’s time to throw out that old newspaper or clean out the fridge filled of takeout boxes. I try to declutter my apartment weekly by going through my things and donating them. If I haven’t worn it in forever then I probably won’t miss it. I also feel less trapped when there are less things in my room.
There was more short list! I have a couple more ideas but I’ll save those for a later post. Thanks for reading everyone and comment below any ideas you might have 🙂