Last month, I posted a Mental Health Mini Challenge since it was mental health awareness month. I really loved doing it! So, I started searching more June challenges and found zip… so, I decided to create my own challenge for June. This month will be about taking risks! I’m going to do small things everyday to help me step outside of my comfort zone. Instead of doing 30 days, I decided to do half that. Which is why it’s a mini challenge. I encourage all of you to join me!
Here’s what I’m going to do this month!
- say hi to a stranger
- start a project you don’t think you can finish
- go to a party alone
- ask someone for advice
- introduce yourself to your neighbors
- give away something that’s special to you
- try out a recipe you think is too hard
- rock a solo karaoke performance
- accept a compliment by only saying “thank you”
- go off the grid for a whole day
- explore a new neighborhood
- dance in a public place
- go to the movies by yourself
- send a note to someone you admire
- wear something you usually wouldn’t
Most of these things won’t be too bad. The point is to push yourself and try something new. You never know what you might be missing!