Every wardrobe is different and unique. For me, most of my clothes are simple and easy to mix and match. I read a post by ARICOUTURE who wrote Top 10 Wardrobe Essentials Every Girl Should Have that made me feel inspired to create my own! So, today I am sharing with you what I think every girl should have in their closet, for summer that is.
Here’s my list of summer wardrobe must haves!
1. High waisted shorts— so I have a little insecurity with my stomach. I don’t have a flat stomach so I try my best to hide it. And high waisted shorts are perfect for this! They’re also comfy! I have some ripped, white, black, plain, and colored.
2. Sneakers— casual is my go to. I love wearing sneakers because I feel so damn cute! They also look great for themed parties or tailgating. I like to wear my black sneakers with a black dress, occasionally a plaid shirt around the waist.
3. Cardigans— my favorite kind of outfit is a super comfy one. I like loose fitting clothes because I feel more comfortable. I love cardigans because you can ear them all year round! I usually feel cold all the time, even when it’s 90 degrees out.
4. Rompers— these are my favorite because they work for any occasion. Casual, formal, the beach, the opportunities are endless. I understand that not all of us love rompers. I mean, if you don’t like how it looks on you than so be it! But I haven’t seen anyone not look beautiful wearing a romper. There are so many different kind of rompers for different body types, you just have to find the right one.
5. Cropped Tops–– these go perfectly with high waisted shorts. I don’t like to wear tight clothes because they make me feel uncomfortable. And it’s important to feel comfortable in my clothes. So lose tops that look super cute are great for summer.
So there are all my must have summer clothes! Thanks for reading everyone and I would love to hear what your favorite summer clothing items are.