Hello lovely bloggers!
I was reading a post about self esteem and I thought it would be a great idea for a tag! I created a few questions, some that I think are a little more interesting and different. I also decided not to provide a logo because I’m very picky with my pictures, so feel free to choose or create your own! Maybe a picture of yourself?
Here are the rules!
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Answer the 10 questions
- Nominate and tag however many people you’d like
Here are the questions!
1. What is one facial or physical feature you like most about yourself? I love my eyes because they’re dark brown but I think they have a little sparkle to them 🙂
2. What values are most important to you? I would say honesty, compassion, and helping others. I may not always be honest but that’s because I believe in little white lies. I don’t think it does much harm. But that’s my opinion!
3. What is one personality trait you like most about yourself? My creativity. It makes me feel so special when people ask me to make them things. I don’t buy gifts anymore because everyone wants me to make them something haha!
4. What is your definition of beautiful? I think it all matters on what’s inside. A beautiful person is someone who is kind, respectful, and generous.
5. What is the last thing you did that made you smile or laugh? I wasn’t feeling good the other day so my boyfriend made me dinner and cuddled with me. It makes me so happy and thankful to have such a great boyfriend 🙂
6. When do you feel the most attractive? When I wear heels. There’s something about feeling taller and more slim that makes me feel more confident.
7. What are you passionate about? I don’t really have a passion but I will always love arts and crafts. It makes me feel good because I can completely be myself.
8. Who is the most supportive figure in your life? My parents because they have always been proud of me and always want me to do what I like. The only thing the expect from me is to do what makes me happy.
9. What are you most proud of about yourself? Over a year ago, I was at Iowa State University and trying to get into the graphic design program. I completed the “suicide semester” (where you take everything in one semester instead of two) and was one of the 75 students out of 150 who got accepted.
10. Do you feel good about yourself today? Yes! I woke up with the energy and motivation to work on some tasks I’ve put aside. I’m also almost done with school which makes this one less semester down!
Here are the people I nominate!
Oh, and EVERYONE else! Because this is a relatively new tag, I’d like to see what everyone has to say. Make sure to tag me so I can read what you wrote 🙂