Hello lovely bloggers!
I was reading a post about self esteem and I thought it would be a great idea for a tag! I created a few questions, some that I think are a little more interesting and different. I also decided not to provide a logo because I’m very picky with my pictures, so feel free to choose or create your own! Maybe a picture of yourself?
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Answer the 10 questions
- Nominate and tag however many people you’d like
- What is one facial or physical feature you like most about yourself? I love my eyes because they’re dark brown but I think they have a little sparkle to them 🙂
- What values are most important to you? I would say honesty, compassion, and helping others. I may not always be honest but that’s because I believe in little white lies. I don’t think it does much harm. But that’s my opinion!
- What is one personality trait you like most about yourself? My creativity. It makes me feel so special when people ask me to make them things. I don’t buy gifts anymore because everyone wants me to make them something haha!
- What is your definition of beautiful? I think it all matters on what’s inside. A beautiful person is someone who is kind, respectful, and generous.
- What is the last thing you did that made you smile or laugh? I wasn’t feeling good the other day so my boyfriend made me dinner and cuddled with me. It makes me so happy and thankful to have such a great boyfriend 🙂
- When do you feel the most attractive? When I wear heels. There’s something about feeling taller and more slim that makes me feel more confident.
- What are you passionate about? I don’t really have a passion but I will always love arts and crafts. It makes me feel good because I can completely be myself.
- Who is the most supportive figure in your life? My parents because they have always been proud of me and always want me to do what I like. The only thing the expect from me is to do what makes me happy.
- What are you most proud of about yourself? Over a year ago, I was at Iowa State University and trying to get into the graphic design program. I completed the “suicide semester” (where you take everything in one semester instead of two) and was one of the 75 students out of 150 who got accepted.
- Do you feel good about yourself today? Yes! I woke up with the energy and motivation to work on some tasks I’ve put aside. I’m also almost done with school which makes this one less semester down!
THE PEOPLE I NOMINATE
Oh, and EVERYONE else! Because this is a relatively new tag, I’d like to see what everyone has to say. Make sure to tag me so I can read what you wrote 🙂