I haven’t been working on my gratitude logs in my bullet journal lately and I thought it’d be nice to do a post instead! There are so many things to be thankful and yet, I don’t even realize it. I’m a complainer. It’s a nasty habit. But I’m trying to change because being grateful will about acknowledging the good things in life and being thankful for them, as well as finding good things in the bad. Gratitude is something you have to work on daily until it becomes second nature.
Here are some tips on how to be more grateful!
1. Live in the moment—instead of dwelling on the past, think about all the things you love and care about. Think about all the things you’ve learned from experience and acknowledge your growth.
2. Focus on your goals— enjoy where you are in life and be grateful in how far you have come. Taking those small steps can lead you down a wonderful path. So, appreciate those small victories because they will build into bigger and better ones.
3. Learn to let go— things don’t always work out the way we want them to. Holding on to the past will hold us back and stop us from moving forward. Stop us from taking new opportunities and potentially leading us to a better future.
4. Take control of your life— sometimes, we get hurt. It’s normal to feel depressed when things in life don’t meet our expectations. Relationships, work, school, and ourselves. But, we have the power to change all of this and make things better. We have the choice to be positive and happy, or, to be negative and not take action.
5. Believe in yourself— understand what you are capable up and believe that you’ve got this. You will go so far in life if you believe you can do it. That you can reach have your dreams come true and reach your goals. Don’t settle for anything less than what you deserve.
That’s all I have for today! If you have any other tips to help you be more grateful, I’d love to hear them so comment below!