I know that it’s July and we’re already half was into summer, but I still have things I want to do. I haven’t had a break at all and won’t until the first week of August. So, I will have two weeks of no school! Which means, I need to have some adventures in my two-week-summer vacation.
MY SUMMER BUCKET LIST
- recreate my first date, camping under the stars, with my boyfriend.
- make homemade ice cream. I did this once in my science class.
- Go to the Jones County Fair. Not sure who’s playing but I go every year.
- Have a water balloon fight with the boys. I’m curious how far they’ll take it.
- Go paddle boarding or kayaking.
- Swing off a rope into a lake. Did this once and it was so fun!
- Redecorate my room and buy a headboard.
- Drink from a coconut. Yeah it’s random buy why not?
- Get my puppy fix by going to Petland.
- Ride a horse. Or pet one at least. They kinda scare me.
- Visit some place haunted. Just visit, preferably during the day.
- Work on my parents garden. I think it needs some more color.
- Do a DIY project. My boyfriends mom wants me to draw on a window?
- Go to a drive-in movie theatre.
- Visit a park and go hiking with my dog Charlie.
- Get a henna tattoo. I want a real tattoo but this would be better first.
- Swim in a pool under the stars. This would be a nice romantic date.
- Eat smores and sit around a bonfire with friends. And drink of course.
- Go to a BBQ with family.
- Spend the day at the beach. Play some volleyball or relax in an inner-tube.
That’s the gist of everything I want to do this summer. I think I can accomplish most of these before school starts up again. Do you have a bucket list for this summer? Make sure you comment below and send me a link!