I love rainy days because I think they’re relaxing. The sound, the smell, the gloomy looking day. Makes me want to cuddle up in bed and stare outside my window. I think a lot of people feel a little depressed on rainy days mostly because they can’t go out and do things. For me, it’s the opposite because waking up to a beautiful day and have no plans is more depressing.
MY LIST OF THINGS TO DO
- Read a book a new book or finish an older one
- Bake something like browning, muffins, cupcakes, or my favorite, COOKIES!
- Work on your blog posts
- Organize and clean up your room. You gotta do it at some point!
- Snuggle up on your couch and watch a good movie with popcorn
- Make a list of things to do or need to get done
- Work on the crossword puzzle or Sudoku!
- Doodle up your notebooks
- Play with your makeup or hair. Try a new hairstyle or a new look
- Order a pizza and snuggle up with your lover or pet
- Try a new recipe
- Do an at home workout
- Play a board game or video game with someone
- Create a new music playlist
- Make a bracelet or necklace
There you have it! This list should help keep you occupied on those rainy days. What do you like to do when it’s raining out? Comment below and share it with me 🙂