My senior year of college is about to start and that means there’s a lot of things for me to do. So today, I thought I’d share them with you. Some are academic, some personal, and some are little things I’d like to have in my life.
- Adopt a dog. Preferably a beagle because every time I see one, my heart melts. Of course every dog is adorable and perfect but there’s something about beagles. I want to adopt one, but not a puppy. One a little older or maybe a senior. I guess it depends on how I feel at the time and who’s the perfect match.
- Work on my current relationship. We’ve been distant more with him working at a bar and going to bed when I wake up and him waking up right before work. Don’t get to see him much and it’s been very hard on me.
- Apply for an internship or find volunteer opportunities to help build my experience to become a geriatric counselor. I was considering on working in Hospice care or working for a crisis hotline.
- Work on relationships with my friends. I feel like I don’t have any. At least, the kind I should have. I feel close with two that I went to school with and ones I work with. However, everyone is splitting apart and moving. Which scares me.
- Try to be more outgoing. I’m kind of a negative person. I complain a lot and it’s changed my relationships in ways I wish it hadn’t. I’m always seen as the shy girl and I HATE IT. Makes me feel small and terrible in side.
There you have it! I tried to get a little personal but then again not too personal. I guess lately I’m feeling more vulnerable and nervous on who’s reading my posts. Anyways, do you have any goals right now?