Lately, I’ve been stressed out. With school, work, and my relationships. Being stressed all the time really wears you down and makes your days suck. But, I started noticing on those days, there’s little things that help make it not such a bad day. So today, I’m going to talk about things that make me happy, particularly things that make my day or can turn it around. Let’s get started!
- When people hold the door open for me
- Surprise visits from my boyfriend
- Giant Monster Cookies!
- Seeing my Charlie
- Hot chocolate with EXTRA marshmallows
- Hugs and kisses from my dogs
- Fuzzy socks and a big t-shirt
- Clean sheets
- Brand new white shirt
- Surprise breakfast in bed
- Fresh brisk breeze reminding me of Autumn
- Movie marathons
- New clothes and outfits
- Fresh clothes out of the dryer
- When people just wave at you or say hi
Well, there’s my short list! I’d like to know what helps turn your day around or little things you like that other people do. Comment below!