Not too long ago, I posted some books I planned on reading. So many people commented great things about Lily Collins book called Unfiltered. So, I thought I’d read it first. I’m really surprised on how fast I read this. I usually get really bored and don’t want to read. But, I really enjoyed it. Now then, let’s get down to the actual review.
Lily Collins talks about the struggles of being a young woman such as body image, confidence, relationships, family, dating, and so much more. For the first time, she shares her life and deepest secrets, underlining that we all struggle and experience pain. To Lily, it’s all about making it through those tough times and focusing on what matters; loving yourself and embracing it.
WHAT I LIKED ABOUT THE BOOK
- It’s inspiring which is why I couldn’t put it down
- I can relate to most of the things she talked about
- Reading about her life, experiences, and struggles, even though she’s a celebrity, made things more comforting and that they’re just like us
- She gave a lot of good advice from her life lessons
- I find her to be brave because I know it wasn’t easy for her to be so open
And that’s the end of my little review. I highly recommend this book so go out to your nearest bookstore and purchase one! You’ll feel so inspired and motivated to improve yourself and your life. Comment below if you’ve read this book before!