Lately, my boyfriend and I have been going on more dates. There’s not that much to do in our town. At least, that’s what I thought. I realized we gotta think outside of the box more. Doing the same things all the time isn’t good. So, I started think of all the things we could try doing together and I wanted to share them today!
So, you need some ideas for a date night? Well, that’s why we’re here, so let’s get to it!
- Make dinner together
- Go to a football or baseball game
- Try out a new restaurant
- Go to the Farmers Market
- Visit a park or hiking trail
- Go stargazing
- Play pool together at a bar
- Try going on a double date
- Go bowling
- Have a movie marathon
- Go camping and or a bonfire
- Have a picnic together
- See a concert or a local band
- Workout together at a gym or go for a morning run
- Tour your city together
- Order a pizza and watch a movie
- Try mini golfing
- Go to an arcade and play some games
- Play board games
- See a play
There you have it! I’ve done most of these things with my current boyfriend and I think they were all fun. My idea of romantic might be different than yours but I guess you could say I don’t need much. Is there anything I might of left out? Comment!